Dedicated to Safety
Comprehensive Safety Compliance and Training Program
FloCap adheres to Health, Safety and Environmental standards and is dedicated to sustaining an injury free culture, guarding our employee’s health and safety. We protect the environment avoiding property damage and waste and strive to leave as small a service imprint as possible. These fundamental principles will continue to drive the success and growth of FloCap. Examples of our approach to HSE include:
- Registered with IS-Net World with an “A” rating with all current customers
- We have established comprehensive safety policies that meet or exceed OSHA 1910 General Industry Standards
- All of our employees have trained in the OSHA 29 CFR 1910 General Industry 10 hour Outreach Training Program and have received qualification cards from the United States Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- All of our employees are qualified in Basic Medic First Aid and CPR and are retrained annually
- Reviews policies and procedures and updates as necessary
- Performs monthly facility, fire extinguisher, H2S monitor, vehicle and equipment inspections.
- Maintains and updates Material Safety Data Sheet information
- Coordinates all outside training (forklift, H2S, First Aid and CPR, Hazard Materials, DOT, Crane, etc.).